This is the third episode of One Billion. In the show, we start to build our dream team. We analyze of our own team's strengths, discuss how to build an Ocean's Eleven team, and attempt to recruit our first three team members: Sarah Stein Greenberg, Michelle Obama, and Latina Denson.
We launch an open search for individuals to join the project, with a particular focus on people who:
- Are "best in the world" in their particular skill set
- Are seeking deep meaning in their lives
- Can do the work that a 10-person team can normally do
- Compliment our team's strength mixture
Have someone in mind? Nominate them today!
- Mike: Futuristic, Individualization, Ideation, Connectedness, Relator
- Adam: Activator, Futuristic, Individualization, Ideation, Strategic
- Lena: Arranger, Relator, Self Assurance, Positivity, Strategic
- Gaby: Discipline, Responsibility, Learner, Achiever, Relator
- Torrianna: Individualization, Arranger, Developer, Belief, Responsibility
Adam Selzer recorded, edited, and mixed the episode. He also wrote & recorded the music.
Lena Selzer got the show notes up & running.